JD Code: JD – 603
Job Title: BIM Modeler Mech / Electrical
Support the Engineering team on one or more projects using your expertise in Building Information Modeling
You will need to work using the following Platforms:
- AutoCAD 2D
- Modeling & coordination of building services to a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to generate clean, smart and accurate drawings within Revit.
- Work using our standard Revit MEP template.
- Tag Revit MEP content and generate associated BIM schedules.
- Creation of Revit families (preferred but not essential).
- An ability to understand and apply British Standards to building services layout and coordination.
- Generate general arrangement plans, diagrams, sections, elevations and schedule in Revit based on Tender / Contract drawing issued.
- To provide procurement details of supplied needed.
- To assist both internal and external team members in the development of construction documents and as-built documents creation.
- Education: Diploma / Bachelor in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- At least 2+ years of experience in Construction / Shop Drawings
- Expert knowledge of Revit Tool and CAD
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and PDF Tools
Additional Skills (Skills / Abilities) :
- Must have basic knowledge in Mep, Architecture, Structural and related field.
- Expertise in Navis work Tool
- Applies Courage at work
- Completes a quality job – right first time