JD Code: JD – 402
Job Title: Jr. Architect
We are seeking for talented young engineering aspirant. who are willing to work in a challenging environment with an ability to provide innovative skill set.
You will need to work using the following Platforms:
- Perform drafting, 3D modeling and presentation work for the projects.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit Architecture, 3D Studio Max, Sketch-Up, Photoshop & other design related software. Develop sketch details into CAD drawings and prepare design development and construction documentation. Coordinate materials and color palettes for presentations
- Ensures and maintains quality for finished drawings.
- Maintain logs and records necessary to manage the project
- Preparation of Drawings according to the local and international Standards
- Prioritize, delegate and coordinate tasks with project team. Research public agency requirements and prepare site analysis documentations.
- Must regularly report/update progress to their superiors. Work and communicate in all phases as an integral member of the team.
- Education: Diploma / Bachelor in Civil Engineering/ Bachelor of Architecture
- At least 2+ years of experience in Architecture field.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and PDF Tools
Additional Skills (Skills / Abilities) :
- Must have basic knowledge in MEP, Structural and related field.
- Basic site Knowledge.
- Completes a quality job – right first time