The Doha Metro is an exclusive rail transportation network that is under construction and is expected to become active by the commencement of the year 2019. This network will be formed by four color-coded lines with an approximate length of 300 km covering 100 stations. It will be a long-distance rail for travelers and will act as an essential integrant of the Qatar Rail network. This will link Qatar to the GCC and Lusail LRT. Doha Metro will cover a maximum distance at a speed of 100 km/h. The project aims to secure GSAS 4-Star certification under GSASv2.1 Railways Typology.
Conserve had different scopes with different stakeholders in the prestigious project which includes
- BIM/Services- Deputation/Secondment of BIM Modelers
- GSAS D&B Certification Services
- GSAS Construction Management Certification
- Lighting Simulation for conformance with standards
- Stress analysis of Chilled water system
- 6.BIM Services – Preparation of as-built drawings using 3D Laser Scanning and point cloud technology