Generally Piping Engineering filed covers key role in Plant Engineering. Piping Engineer would be the heart of any piping engineering project. This course is structured to raise the level of expertise in piping design and to improve the competitiveness in the global markets.
The course covering following aspects :
- Piping analysis
The objective of the course is to make a fresher graduate (Degree/Diploma) to proficient Piping Engineer.
- To understand basics of Piping Engineering.
- To understand the purpose of Piping Engineering
- Responsibilities of piping engineer in a project.
- To understand project requirements & Methodology
- To learn types of calculations involved in piping engineering project
- To learn requirements of piping modelling
- To learn the requirements of piping analysis.
Mr. K. M. Bazeeth Ahamed is an official USGBC LEED Faculty & consultant in Green Buildings. He has completed his Post Graduation in Mechanical Engineering from Birla Institute of Technology in 2002 and has spent 15 years in Academics, Research, MEP Contracting, Energy Audits and Green Building Consultancy.
Mr. K. M. Bazeeth Ahamed is a Certified Energy Manager and Energy Auditor. He is a LEED AP with two specialties BD+C and O+M. He is also ASHRAE Certified Building Energy Assessment Professional. He strongly believes certifications are the very best way to develop and demonstrate professional skills. He has successfully trained more than 2000 professionals in LEED, Green Buildings and HVAC.
- Chapter -1: Introduction to Piping Analysis
- Chapter -2: Basics of Piping Analysis
- Chapter -3: Types of analysis
- Chapter -4: Piping Analysis (with manual evaluation)
- Chapter -5: Isometric Extraction & Piping analysis output extraction.