Energy Modeling(also called as Energy Simulation or Building Simulation) is the process of building a computer model a building with all its components and simulate the Energy performance of the building.
The simulation can be done for different parameters like different building envelope materials, different HVAC system to evaluate their impact on the performance
Energy Modeling is used widely for following applications
- Evaluate various Energy conservation measures in design phase
- Evaluate the savings of insulation, efficient glazing, different HVAC systems etc
- Estimate the saving potential of recommendation proposed in Energy Audit
- Demonstrate compliance with code requirements
- EHS Regulations in dubai, requires projects to demonstrate energy savings through Energy model
- Demonstrate compliance with Green Building rating systems like LEED
Provide with Basics of Energy modeling & Analysis of Energy usage by Building Structures.
- Successfully generate eQuest Energy Models
- Analyze energy reports
- Satisfy the compliance for LEED Rating systems, EHS and Estidama Pearl rating system & Compliance with Energy Standard 90.1