Sustainability in Operation and Maintenance
Green Buildings and Sustainability in Operations are becoming more significant in recent days. Green Buildings help to reduce the operational cost while improving the occupant well being.
While there are number of number of construction professionals who hold Green Building credentials such as LEED AP BD+C and GSAS CGP, there are very few professionals who have credentials in Existing Buildings and Operations. We invite you to join us to for a 18 Hrs intensive and interactive workshop on Sustainability in Operation and Maintenance of Built Environment. The workshop helps you implement sustainable practices, improve performance and reduce environmental impact in existing buildings
The workshop aims to prepare you for LEED AP O+M exam
- Candidate shall be able to understand and implement LEED/GSAS requirements in the project
- To prepare the candidate for LEED specialty Operation & Maintenance (LEED O+M) exam conducted by USGBC/GBCI
- Chapter -1: Introduction to Green Building & Green Building Rating Systems
- Chapter -2: Location and Transportation
- Chapter -3: Sustainable Sites
- Chapter -4: Water Efficiency
- Chapter -5: Materials & Resources
- Chapter -6 Energy & Atmosphere
- Chapter -7: Indoor Environmental Quality
- Chapter -8: Innovation
- Chapter -9: Regional Priority
- Chapter -10: LEED Certification Process
- Chapter -11: GSAS Operations Certification Process (Only in courses conducted in Qatar)
- 6 Sessions, 3 Hours class each
- LEED AP O+M Examination Preparation Material – Soft copy
- Practice Questions – Soft copy
MR. K M BAZEETH AHAMED
Mr. K. M. Bazeeth Ahamed is an official USGBC LEED Faculty & consultant in Green Buildings. He has completed his Post Graduation in Mechanical Engineering from Birla Institute of Technology in 2002 and has spent 15 years in Academics, Research, MEP Contracting, Energy Audits and Green Building Consultancy.
Mr. K. M. Bazeeth Ahamed is a Certified Energy Manager and Energy Auditor. He is a LEED AP with two specialties BD+C and O+M. He is also ASHRAE Certified Building Energy Assessment Professional. He strongly believes certifications are the very best way to develop and demonstrate professional skills. He has successfully trained more than 4000 plus professionals in LEED, Green Buildings and MEP Services.
MR. GIRIVINA ARUNAGIRI
Girivina is an expert in certification of existing buildings. . He has completed his Post Graduation in Mechanical Engineering from National Institute of Technoclogy, Tiruchirappali, India in 2002 . Mr Girivina has extensive technical expertise in the green building industry where he has managed to facilitate several iconic green buildings. Prior to joining the Conserve, Giri worked as a GBCI Certification Reviewer and green building consultant. He has completed more than 100 full reviews for LEED existing building certification. He was also a subject matter expert (SME) for LEED EB: O&M.
He is an experienced technical trainer both onsite and from remote locations.