Qatar Foundation Stadium is a football stadium that is being constructed in the Qatar Foundation’s Education City, for the 2022 FIFA World Cup. It can accommodate 45, 350 seats and takes the shape of a jagged diamond that glitters during the day and sparkles during the night. The stadium can be easily accessed by the fan of both Qatar and Bahrain, which is only 51 minutes away by a high speed rail. After the FIFA world cup, the stadium will retain 25,000 seats for the university athletic teams.
Conserve has been appointed by M/s JPAC JV for various services which includes
- GSAS D&B Certification support
- GSAS Construction Management support
- Deputation of BIM/CAD Modeler
- Simulation of SEER – Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio as per GSAS requirement
The project is targeting GSAS 4-Star certification under GSASv2.1 Sports Typology. Conserve have deputed Sustainability Engineer and BIM Modeler to support the project. Conserve’s Sustainability Engineer is actively working with both GSAS Design & Build and Construction Management Certification. Activities done by Conserve’s resource includes:
- Review of materials for compliance with GSAS requirement
- Facilitating CDA and Construction Management audits with onsite Sustainability team
- Work with Project’s Sustainability Manager to generate calculators, plans and reports for GSAS Design & Build and Construction Management
Team Conserve have also performed SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) Simulation of the chilled water plant as per the actual operating conditions. The simulation was done by using SEER tool published by GORD’s. Conserve have also deputed BIM Modeler to support the project team in preparation of shop drawings for MEP Services.