Enroll now for a 100% Job Oriented training on
Plumbing Training Course and Fire Fighting Class
The course covers planning, design and installation of
building systems related to plumbing, including water supply and drainage and fire fighting
Check out what do you get with this course!
Generally in India construction sector is seen as profession only for Architects and Civil Engineers. Modern buildings spend atleast 30% of initial cost and 50% of life cycle cost on MEP Services called as Mechanical Electrical and Plumbing Services. The scope of building services (MEP services) includes various mechanical and electrical services as below
MEP Services – Mechanical
- Plumbing (Drainage, Water Supply, Fire Fighting)
MEP Services – Electrical
- Electrical power
- Extra Low Voltage System (ELV)
A plumbing engineer is an engineering professional involved with the planning, design and installation of building systems related to plumbing, including water supply and drainage and fire fighting.
Plumbing Engineer Course Objective:
The objective of the course is to convert a fresh Mechanical Engineer or Diploma holder into a Plumbing Engineer
- To understand a basic plumbing system and their functions.
- To understand the purpose of the different elements in cold water supply and distribution system.
- To understand a basic system for hot water supply and distribution.
- To understand and demonstrate the use of plumbing tools.
- To understand and perform calculations for plumbing services
- Select appropriate materials for the project for plumbing
- To understand & design proper sizing of pipes and selection of pumps and fittings etc
- Chapter -1: Introduction to Plumbing Engineering
- Chapter -2: Codes and Regulations
- Chapter -3: Water Supply
- Chapter -4: Sewage System (Above ground & Below Ground)
- Chapter -5: Drainage System
- Chapter -6 Irrigation System
- Chapter -7: Grey water System
- Chapter -8: Swimming Pool filtration
- Chapter -9: Water features
- Chapter -10: Energy Conservation (Zero Waste Management)
MR. K M BAZEETH AHAMED is an official USGBC LEED Faculty & consultant in Green Buildings. He has completed his Post Graduation in Mechanical Engineering from Birla Institute of Technology in 2002 and has spent 15 years in Academics, Research, MEP Contracting, Energy Audits and Green Building Consultancy. Mr. K. M. Bazeeth Ahamed is a Certified Energy Manager and Energy Auditor. He is a LEED AP with two specialties BD+C and O+M. He is also ASHRAE Certified Building Energy Assessment Professional. He strongly believes certifications are the very best way to develop and demonstrate professional skills. He has successfully trained more than 4000 plus professionals in LEED, Green Buildings and MEP Services.
What People Say?
Check out what our student said about this course!
I had studied Plumbing in Conserve Academy. In Plumbing, I have learned water supply, Firefighting and drainage. I have learned 2D Autocad and Revit. I did my course for four months. My trainer is Mr.Aswin, he will teach very well.I have earned more knowledge about MEP.
— A.Mohamed Ibrahim, OCT 25, 2018
I completed the Plumbing+ Revit MEP. Trainers trained me well on Plumbing concepts. I got placedin this company. So, thank you to conserve academy.
— P. Ponnarasan, NOV 02, 2018
Check these courses!