CEEQUAL is the evidence based sustainability assessment and certification scheme for civil engineering, infrastructure, landscaping and the public realm. It aims to deliver improved project specification, design and construction to civil engineering projects for high levels of environmental and social performance.
With sustainability being the driving force and core value of our organization, we have in house CEEQUAL Assessors supported with experience Sustainability & Environmental engineering team ensuring efficient planning, implementation, submissions to BRE until approvals for wide range of infrastructure projects.
Our CEEQUAL Consultancy Services include:
- Strategic planning during concept stages to define CEEQUAL targets and setting-out specifications/requirements for the designers and contractors
- Preparing & Compiling evidences for ‘Strategy’ stage submissions to the Verifier
- Ensuring targeted credits during strategy stage are achieved
- Inputs to various design disciplines throughout Schematic, Detailed Design and IFC stages ensuring CEEQUAL targets set-out during Concept stage is implemented in the design
- Assisting designers in identifying alternate strategies if required incase existing targets found non-feasible during design development
- Preparing tender inputs to the contractor listing requirements to be implemented during construction
- Preparing & Compiling evidences for ‘Design’ stage submissions to the Verifier
- Ensuring targeted credits during design stage are achieved
- Working with contractors’ technical, Health & Safety, planning and construction teams ensuring intended strategies are implemented during construction
- Collection periodical evidences complying with BRE requirements throughout construction phase for final verification
- Coordination with CEEQUAL Verifier addressing review comments until approval of all targeted credits
- Ensuring targeted certification level is achieved at the end of construction