At the end of the course the candidate shall be able to
- Understand the concepts of Electrical design for various types of buildings like Industrial, Commercial, Residential complexes, Shopping Mall, Schools, Hotel & Convention Centres.
- Perform the distribution board schedule and Load distribution calculation
- Perform the Load summary calculation
- Perform the selections of circuit breakers and LV Switchgears
- Perform the sizing of Transformer and Generator
- Perform the voltage drop calculation and selection of cables
- Perform the short circuit calculation
- Perform the Single Line Diagram (SLD) as per standards
- Perform the DiaLux software for Lighting and Emergency Lighting calculation as per standards and interior design concepts
- Perform the Earthing and Lightning Protection design concepts
- Perform the Fire Alarm System Design as per NFPA-72
- Understand the concepts of Bacs – Building Automation Control Systems for all the types of buildings
- Understand the concepts of (ELV) Security Surveillance Systems and Networking Systems
- Understand the concepts of (ELV) Advance control Systems for all the types of buildings.
Special Features of the course
- Course content developed by internationally recognized Faculty, Certified by various agencies like US Green Building Council
- 100% projects oriented course, Candidates shall work on real time project during the course
- Project guidance for Engineering students with no added cost
- Personal development training
- Placement assistance
Mr. K. M. Bazeeth Ahamed is an official USGBC LEED Faculty & consultant in Green Buildings. He has completed his Post Graduation in Mechanical Engineering from Birla Institute of Technology in 2002 and has spent 15 years in Academics, Research, MEP Contracting, Energy Audits and Green Building Consultancy.
Mr. K. M. Bazeeth Ahamed is a Certified Energy Manager and Energy Auditor. He is a LEED AP with two specialties BD+C and O+M. He is also ASHRAE Certified Building Energy Assessment Professional. He strongly believes certifications are the very best way to develop and demonstrate professional skills. He has successfully trained more than 2000 professionals in LEED, Green Buildings and HVAC.
- Chapter -1: Fundamentals of Electrical
- Chapter -2: Codes & Standards to be followed
- Chapter -3: Electrical equipment’s and its application
- Chapter -4: Extra Low Voltage Systems and its application
- Chapter -5: Means of electrical Distribution/ Containment for installation
- Chapter -6 Major Electrical loads used in the installation
- Chapter -7: Electrical Design Calculations
- Chapter -8: Sequence of electrical Design Procedure