LEED AP BD+C is the second level or credential from US Green Building. LEED AP Course goes beyond concepts and talks about implementation of Green Building concepts in projects. The course helps candidates to pass the exam in 4-6 weeks.
Mr. K. M. Bazeeth Ahamed is an official USGBC LEED Faculty & consultant in Green Buildings. He has completed his Post Graduation in Mechanical Engineering from Birla Institute of Technology in 2002 and has spent 15 years in Academics, Research, MEP Contracting, Energy Audits and Green Building Consultancy.
Mr. K. M. Bazeeth Ahamed is a Certified Energy Manager and Energy Auditor. He is a LEED AP with two specialties BD+C and O+M. He is also ASHRAE Certified Building Energy Assessment Professional. He strongly believes certifications are the very best way to develop and demonstrate professional skills. He has successfully trained more than 2000 professionals in LEED, Green Buildings and HVAC.
24 hours of live interactive session distributed in 6 to 8 sessions
Online access to our course materials at www.greenbuildingacademy.co which includes :
- Pre-recorded Presentations
- Audio Files
- Practice Q&A Sessions
- PDF & PPS Files
- Expert support through Forum Section
Course Completion Certificate at the end of the course
- Chapter -1: Introduction to LEED Rating Systems & LEED Certification Process
- Chapter -2: Location and Transportation
- Chapter -3: Sustainable Sites
- Chapter -4: Water Efficiency
- Chapter -5: Energy and Atmosphere
- Chapter -6 Materials and Resources
- Chapter -7: Indoor Environmental Quality
- Chapter -8: Integrative Process
- Chapter -9: Bonus Categories