Conserve is leading the MEP Sector in Qatar to leverage the power of building information modeling (BIM) to optimize project resources. One of the biggest benefits in BIM is realized in 3D Construction Coordination. Conserve brings in their competence in finding interference between building systems and eliminating them before construction begins. By fixing problems in the computer instead of in the field, costly and time-consuming change orders are avoided. In addition, we focus the team on using the 3D Coordination process not just to correct errors, but to think through construct ability and plan delivery.
At Conserve, we also use data-rich 3D models to aid team (owner, architect, engineer, builder and trade contractors) decision making, streamline scheduling and trades utilization, validate existing conditions, identify safety concerns and increase material cost accuracy.
We can make REVIT MEP Models up to LOD 400
The figure below details various Level of Details in LOD 100 to LOD 500
Our BIM Modeling services Includes:
|MEP Modeling Services||Coordination among different MEP Trades|
|Revit MEP 3D Modeling||Builder’s Working Drawings|
|Collision Detection||Parametric Modeling for HVAC and MEP components|
|Bills of Materials||Library Creation for HVAC and MEP Components|
|Shop Drawings||Detailed Section Reviews and Schedules|
Our expert services will enable:
- Improved coordination with production of coordinated, clash free and virtual BIM 3D model
- By reducing coordination issues in early stage we can reduce installation time and cost
- Our BIM 3D model service reduces the requirement of site-based variations and modifications and hence reduces wasted man hours
- We help our client with more accurate data management and extraction with the help of our BIM 3D modeling service.
- Our BIM model provide functionality for the automated generation of Bill of Materials / Quantity take off
- Our BIM 3D models can be integrated with Primavera or similar software for estimation, Manufacturing and Scheduling technology, support the manufacturing and fabrication process.
- Our BIM 3D models can improve the efficiency of on-site service installation and also support the off-site manufacturing / modularization process
- Our BIM models help improve the accuracy, quality and detail of construction documentation.