In this part of the addendum we have discussed Energy Star Portfolio Manager as applicable to LEED Green Associate Examination.
What is ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager?
- It is an online tool published by US EPA to measure and track the energy consumption, water consumption and greenhouse gas emissions.
- It can be used track and benchmark performance of part of building or single building or multiple buildings.
How Portfolio Manager works?
- Compares the performance of subject building with other similar buildings in the database
- Buildings can get a score of 1-100 based on how the subject building performs compared to similar buildings
- 50 represents median energy performance
- 75 represents top performance-may be eligible for ENERGY STAR Certification
Go through the video for sample question on Energy Star Portfolio Manager