Job Title: SEO Analyst
We are looking for a SEO Analyst, who is responsible for designing and implementing SEO, SEM and SMM strategies for clients. The candidate should possess exceptional attention to understand and support client’s requirements, to ensure their campaigns successful.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibilities:
- Research on client’s targeted keywords using keyword planner tools.
- Analyze website architecture, SEO audits, On-Page and Off-Page SEO, link structure, and administer search engine programs.
- Learn in-depth of client business, industry, customer and competition for developing better SEO strategy.
- Develop an effective SEO strategy in coordination with client objectives and research reports
- Optimize and manage SMM and SEO programs for clients.
- Improve organic search results for a set of keywords and page rankings forhigh competitive keywords on all search engines.
- Analyze the keyword and analytical toolreports, and implement SEO recommendations for the clients.
- Design, develop and monitor SEO campaigns, SEM Campaigns, SMM Campaigns based on client’s goal to drive traffic to the websites.
- Co-ordinate with client requirements and ensure zero defect deliverables of the projects.
- Create and deliver written recommendation for SEO performances, improvements and generate monthly performance reports for clients.
- Research and stay updated on the latest search engine algorithms, techniques, tools and trends.
- Any graduate with 3+ years of relevant experience in SEO and successfully implemented SEO plan on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven track record of generating sales from SEO works and in contributing to organic traffic growth.
- Excellent understanding of SEO practices, SEO analyzing and Social Media Marketing.
- Strong knowledge in website architecture, link building, On-page, Off-page SEO, ad words, analytical tools, and keyword planner tools.
- Candidate should have strong verbal and written communication skills in English