At conserve we bring in our expertise to offer modern, cost effective Green Building and MEP Solutions to meet the client requirements. Through our expertise we have assisted Clients, Consultants and Contractors in solving many critical issues affecting project progress and budget.
In any MEP project, around 5-6% of the project cost will be spent for Engineering and the remaining 95% will be spent for construction. Using our experience and competence, we offer our clients optimized, practical and implementable design solutions through which we can efficiently control the 95% construction cost.
Our team members are accredited and certified by agencies like ASHRAE, USGBC, and Bureau of Energy Efficiency etc.Overall CONSERVE is working towards Conserving for the future
- CONSERVE Man hours spent in MEP design
- CONSERVE Cost spent in MEP design
- CONSERVE Man hours spent in site for abortive works
- CONSERVE Project cost by providing optimized design
- CONSERVE O&M cost for the owner by providing efficient design
- CONSERVE Efforts required for LEED/GSAS compliance which is the bottle neck in many projects