JD Code: JD – 301
Job Title: BIM Modeler – Electrical
We are seeking for talented young engineering aspirant who want to grow their career in Electrical drafting and candidates who are willing to work in a challenging environment with an ability to provide innovative skill set.
You will need to work using the following Platforms:
- MS Office
- Preparation of Electrical services (eg. ELV, LV, Lighting) shop/detail drawings and as built drawings.
- Ensures and maintains quality for finished drawings.
- Preparation of single line diagram and equipment layouts
- Preparation of layout according to the local and international Standards
- Preparation of Cable Schedule and Cable tray sizing.
- Developing the Technical room layout and sectional detail
- Maintains and updates electronic and manual records of the company.
- Education: Diploma / Bachelor in Electrical Engineering
- At least 2+ years of experience as a Electrical Draughtsman
- Expert knowledge of Electrical System
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and PDF Tools